Destination: Siem Reap / Angkor Wat/Cambodia
Price: $ -USD
Private Tour. Departure: Daily, upon your request
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Siem Reap is the nearest town to the temple complex of Angkor. From the 9th to 13th century, Angkor was the heart of a rich and sophisticated civilization. You will see massive stone monuments, wide majestic causeways, imposing gateways and towers, all in a wonderful jungle setting.
Morning you will visit with your prived professional guide, the “Great City” of Angkor Thom, visits include the famous Bayon Temple, Phimeanakas Temple within the Royal Palace enclosure, Baphuon Temple, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Afternoon dedicated to visit the most famous & magnificent Ta Prohm temple.
And after that we will continue to visit the most famous Angkor Wat temple.
This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares.With many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water, carved low-reliefs about Ramayana Story and day-to-day life at the time of Angkor’s construction.
At the end of afternoon, following the season, since the Mountain Bakend, the sunset on all the temples, with spectacular views over Angkor Wat.
Afternoon we will continue our visits by Pre Rup temple , one of Angkor’s great temple mountains, Srah Srang a Royal bathing place, Prasat Kravan with unique brick sculptures. We will visit Les Chantiers Ecole, a handicraft center located in the center of Siem Reap. Les Chantiers Ecole was founded in 1992 and its aim is to revive that ancient Khmer art. This organization gives young people the opportunity to learn the art of stone, wood carving, and silk weaving .
Morning we will visit the enchanting Banteay Srei temple. It appears that the temple was designed to leave no space undecorated, and the fine carvings in pink sandstone are quite unique. The second visit will be to Banteay Samre temple, with elaborate architecture and exceptional carvings, and we will visit of a local village. Afternoon, we will visit the earliest temples of Angkor area a the Roluos group. The three Roluos temples have been in years 877 to 889. They are the Bakong Temple Mountain with beautiful carvings on the false doors and lintels, the funerary temple of Preah Ko, and Lolei Temple.
Time permitting, we will visit Siem Reap central market and the Silk Farm in Puok, established by a French NGO to revive Cambodia’s beautiful silk production. We can see every step of silk production . Transfer to Siem Reap Airport. 2 hours before your departure with international flight
Price & Include
Price is quoted in US dollars per person based on Daily depature. Apply for Private Tour.
Tour Cost includes:
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Ground transportation on tour with air-conditioned Car
- All transfers: airport-hotel-airport and excursion transfers
- Pure drinking water / Cold towels on tour
Tour Cost excludes:
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$20 / pax payable upon arrival
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast ( Based on Twin sharing)
- Boat rental fees to tour per applicable program
- Admission fees to tour sites throughout
- Lunch & Dinner ( 8USD/ meal/ person )
- International Air tickets
- Domestic airport tax PNH-REP or V.V US$6
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- International airport tax departure PNH: US$25. REP US$25
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, camera fee to tour sites
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.