Destination: Tour Start : Phnom Penh -Tour Finish : Phnom Penh
Price: $ 119-USD
Private Tour. Departure: Departure: Daily, upon your request
Phnom Penh is the vibrant bustling capital of Cambodia. Situated at the confluence of three rivers, the mighty Mekong, the Bassac and the great Tonle Sap, what was once considered the ‘Gem’ of Indochina. The capital city still maintains considerable charm with plenty to see. It exudes a sort of provincial charm and tranquillity with French colonial mansions and tree-lined boulevards amidst monumental Angkorian architecture. Phnom Penh is a veritable oasis compared to the modernity of other Asian capitals. A mixture of Asian exotica, the famous Cambodian hospitality awaits the visitors to the capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Upon arrival, when you leave the airport terminal please look for a tour guide displaying a welcome signboard with the Bunly Tours& Travel Logo and your name and then transfer to the hotel for check-in. Afternoon half-day City Tour, National Museum of Khmer Arts, Silver Pagoda on the same ground of Royal Palace, River Front Park, renowned Wat Phnom and Boat cruise along Mekong River bank. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Morning visit Toul Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crime and Cheung Ek Killing Fields. Afternoon city orientation tour including, Phnom Penh Municipality Hall, National Library, National Bank, Independence Monument and shopping at New Central Market. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Free leisure time until transfer for departure flight. Finish unforgettable Cambodia Tour with Bunly Tours & Travel. Good bye & see you in the next time! Bunly Tours & Travel can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
Price & Include
All rates are in USD Per person over (11 persons ,please contact us for Special Quote on tour with Bunly Tours&Travel.
Hotel Açcommodatión'with Share Twin Room in Cambodia
- Above Price Included:
- Accommodation in shared twin or double room with daily breakfast
- Local English speaking guide
- Private transfers and transportation on tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
- Bottled water & cold towels on sightseeing days
- Above Price Excluded:
- Cambodia visa
- Other meals and drinks at meals
- Hotel early check in /Late check out
- Overweight luggage
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Possible Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24& 31 December
- Other services not listed in inclusive column
- Did you know? All of our tours are private and daily depart. BunlyTours&Travel can organize any additional accommodations, domestic and regional flights.
- Call us on[+855] 90 600 911 to speak to one of our experts.
- For further inquiries on tour quotation or the itineraries over does not expectations, please feel free to contact us: Email: email@example.com
- [+855] 90600911