Price: $ -USD
Private Tour. Departure: Departure: Daily, upon your request
TheStudent Adventure & Community services is designed to give teenagers and young adults close contact with Khmer culture and local youth, as well as experience the natural wonders through adventure and physical challenges. The trips are packed with activities. including meeting with a biking through Angkor artists, meeting local students, learning a bit of Khmer, team building games with one another and other loca youth, adventures in cultural explorations...
We welcome Teachers & Chaperons to Contact Us for more details about this trip.
Price & Include
Tour Cost includes:
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Ground transportation on tour with air-conditioned Car
- All transfers: airport-hotel-airport and excursion transfers
- Admission fees to tour sites through
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner
- Hotel accomodation with breakfast (Based on twin sharing)
- Pure drinking water – Cold towels on tour
Tour Cost excludes:
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$20 / pax payable upon arrival
- International Air tickets
- Domestic airport tax PNH-REP or V.V US$6
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- International airport tax departure PNH: US$25. REP US$25
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, camera fee to tour sites.
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.